With your support, we can continue the remarkable legacy of the Wells Scholars Program for today’s Scholars, and for generations to come. When you make a gift to the Wells Scholars Program, you invest not only in our young leaders, but also the many communities they enrich and improve.
Making a gift
Annual gifts benefitting the Program may be directed to:
- Wells Scholars Unrestricted
- Wells Scholars Program Student Scholarships
- Study Abroad Stipends in the Herman B Wells Scholars Program
Gifts from Scholars and Program alumni count towards the class campaign, and may be acknowledged through the HBW Giving Society.
Each Scholar is funded by the generosity of individuals and carries one of 30+ named scholarship awards. Endowed gifts benefit our Program immensely and in perpetuity, and:
- Provide a deeper connection with WSP and our donors' area of interest through update letters from students and annual fund reports
- Ensure the Program's continued ability to recruit the best and brightest students to IU
- Support program expenses through the Unrestricted Endowment, upon which the Program currently relies
Ways to giveThere are many ways to give to the Wells Scholars Program, including those listed here. For more information about how you can support the Program, contact Kristin Varella, Director of Development, at 812-855-9065 or email@example.com.
Show your support
The Wells Scholars Program is supported by people like you who believe in the indelible contributions and positive impact that our scholars will make to the IU and Bloomington communities -- and beyond.
Director of Development
If you have questions about how you can join the HBW Giving Society or support the Wells Scholars Program, contact Kristin Varella, Director of Development for the Office of the Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education.